Thursday, September 28, 2006

Rasmussen Reports

Last night I got a call from Rasmussen Reports and was polled on many issues. When it asked me what my opinion was with regard to Bush's performance as president, it felt great to respond with "very unfavorable." I was disappointed that there was no category beyond "very unfavorable" (like "I think we should send the sonofabitch to Gitmo -- after a fair trial, of course -- and throw away the key"), but it was still great to give Bush a very negative rating.

I was polled on a lot of different questions, but the poll really focused on Measure 48, Don McIntire's latest attempt to destroy Oregon's government. I just wish folks like McIntire, Bill Sizemore, and Grover Norquist would go find some other country to live in. Haiti would be a good choice for them. They'd love it there.

No comments: