Thursday, June 25, 2015

Needless To Say, I'm Watching Fox News Right Now

What a horrible week for Republicans.  Confederate flags are coming down all over the country, and the GOP just lost its bullshit Obamacare lawsuit. The America-hating pieces of shit at Fox News are beside themselves in anger.  I love it.

Although I predicted this exact result in the Supreme Court, I also held out hope that I would be wrong and that the Court would strike down the Obamacare subsidies for the folks living in states relying on the federal marketplace.  The resulting shit-storm within the GOP would have been a glorious thing to behold. Oh well.  Republicans can act out as much as they want right now over this decision, but the bottom line is that they really dodged a political bullet here.

The one thing that is undoubtedly enraging Republicans the most is that Obama won big today.  I think this whole lawsuit was more about the GOP's intense hatred for America's first Black president than anything else.

No comments: