Saturday, March 29, 2014

This Is Akin To Hitler Complaining About The Conditions At Auschwitz

Condi "We Don't Want The Smoking Gun To Be A Mushroom Cloud" Rice does her neocon thing:
Former secretary of state Condoleezza Rice says that American leaders need to resist the temptation to become weary of war, according to a report of her remarks at a fundraiser.

“I fully understand the sense of weariness," she told a GOP fundraiser Wednesday, according to reports. "I fully understand that we must think: ‘Us, again?’ I know that we’ve been through two wars. I know that we’ve been vigilant against terrorism. I know that it’s hard. But leaders can’t afford to get tired. Leaders can’t afford to be weary.”
I am so very tired of these people. Rice and the rest of those assholes in the Bush Regime lied this country into that eight-year-long cluster-fuck in Iraq and they are now complaining of war weariness?

I've got a novel idea:  How about not going to war unless we absolutely fucking have to.

No comments: