Thursday, August 16, 2012

Quotes of the Week

"[T]he strategists there in the Obama campaign have got to look at a diplomatic way of replacing Joe Biden on the ticket with Hillary. And I don't want to throw out that suggestion and have them actually accept the suggestion because then a Obama-Hillary Clinton ticket would have a darn good chance of winning."
- Sarah Palin
"I think it might be wise [for Obama to replace Biden on the ticket] but it's not going to happen obviously, for a whole variety of reasons."
- John McCain

OK, let me see if I've got this straight:  The worst VP nominee in history -- and the person who chose the worst VP nominee in history -- both think that Obama should replace Biden with Hillary on the ticket. Sounds to me like the smart move for Obama would be to not do what these characters are recommending.

No comments: