Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ted Nugent Is Still Alive?

I guess so (although it is pretty clear that he is, in fact, brain-dead):
Rocker TED NUGENT isn't a fan of U.S. leader BARACK OBAMA - he thinks the president should be jailed.

The Cat Scratch Fever hitmaker, a fervent Republican, insists America should be ashamed about voting in the Democrat, who took office in January (09). He tells Royal Flush magazine, "I think that Barack Hussein Obama should be put in jail. It is clear that Barack Hussein Obama is a communist. "(Former Chinese leader) Mao Tse Tung lives and his name is Barack Hussein Obama. This country should be ashamed. I wanna throw up."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can all thank God in Heaven above for the Ted Nugent's of the world. Go listen to 5 minutes of him on a Youtube clip and you'll see that he makes a WHOLE lotta sense. Obama's writing entitlement checks that my kids won't be able to cover. Or their kids, or their kids, or their kids, or... You get the picture.

Harold said...

Yeah, I get the picture alright. Tell me this: Before you guys decided to call yourself "teabaggers," did any of you bother to find out what the term teabagging actually means? Just wondering.

So Ted Nugent makes a "WHOLE lotta sense" when he says that Obama should be put in jail and Obama is a communist. Isn't it the position of the teabagging crowd that Obama is, in fact, a fascist? Is he both a fascist and a communist?

I sure wish you teabaggers were around when the Republicans were spending a trillion of your tax dollars on the war in Iraq and cutting taxes at the same time. Even though that was one big check that your kids won't be able to cover, I bet you were cheerleading that mother-fucker from day one.

You people make me sick. You obviously hate America, so move to some other country. I hear the weather in Haiti is nice.

But if you do decide to stay, please keep supporting Sarah Palin. I'm convinced that, if she gets enough support from folks like you, she will be the downfall for the GOP, and that can only be good for our country.

By the way: Dan, I know this is you (since you are the only one who reads my blog). But I must admit that you had me going there for a second.

Anonymous said...

Yep, I know what a teabagger is. It's a guy like you that follows a major fuckup like Obama, blindly. It's as if you have his dick down your lib throat and his scrotilia dangling off your chin like a teabag.

Harold said...

Come on Dan -- this is a family blog ;)