Saturday, October 28, 2006

Lynne Cheney Turns Out To Be Just As Extreme As Her Neo-Fascist Husband

No surprise there, of course. Here is an excerpt from Wolf Blitzer's recent interview with Dick Cheney's wife:

CHENEY: You know, I understand your point. It’s kind of the point of a lot of people right now, to try to distort the administration’s position, and if you really want to talk about that, I watched the program on CNN last night, which I though — it’s your 2006 voter program, which I thought was a terrible distortion of both the president and the vice president’s position on many issues. It seemed almost straight out of Democratic talking points using phrasing like “domestic surveillance.”
I love it. The GOP spends the last five years giving us Orwellian phrases like "Healthy Forests" and "Clear Skies," and Mrs. Cheney is pissed off that CNN used the phrase "Domestic Surveillance"? She actually thinks that the phrase "domestic surveillance" is a clever Democrat creation. If she's right, then the Democrats really need to work on their framing. How about "Gestapo-like surveillance program"? That has a nice ring to it.

In any event, I have no doubt that Mrs. Cheney is also mad that CNN uses the phrase "suicide bomber" instead of the GOP-approved phrase "homicide bomber."

God I hate these people. They obviously hate America. I wish they'd all just move to Argentina and give us our country back.

No comments: