Thursday, November 03, 2005

Vegas Baby!

Linda and I are off to Las Vegas for four nights along with about 20 friends and acquaintances. It should definitely be a stone groove. We're not bringing our laptop, so postings might be few and far between for the next several days.

If I can get access to a computer, I'll try to make a post or two about how the gambling is going. I plan to play a lot of craps and poker.

We are also attending the U2 concert on Friday evening. I considered selling my ticket and taking the $500 or so I get for it and blowing it at the craps tables, but my wife would kill me if I did that.

Plus I'm really looking forward to the concert. Linda is a huge U2 fan and has seen a couple shows this year already, but Friday's Vegas concert will be the first and only show I will attend on this particular tour.

No comments: