Friday, January 15, 2010

This FoxNews Poll Surprises Me

The poll shows Obama with a 50% approval rating, but that's not what surprises me. It's the answer to this question: "Who do you think is more responsible for the current state of the economy -- President Obama, former President Bush or Congress?" Six percent blamed Obama, 36% blamed Bush, Congress got 30% of the blame, and 20% said it was some combination of the three.

I thought more folks would be blaming Obama, given that he is nearly one year into his presidency. I have no doubt that more people will be blaming him this Spring if our economy doesn't start creating jobs by then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Based on the crap that you write, I get the feeling that a whole lot surprises you.

Harold said...

The Tea-Bagger is back! My only reader. Good to hear from you.

I know you're very busy these days trying to fit a record number of testicles into your mouth, so I appreciate that you've found the time to visit this blog. Thank you.